International Component Ordering Procedure
Titan Reloading is licensed by the U.S. Department of State to ship “Components of Ammuntion” to foreign customers in most countries:
- Destination country must be approved by the U.S. State Department. Ammunition components cannot be exported to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Saudi Arabia and some others. Please check with us to make sure we can export to your country.
- Destination country must accept the importation of ammunition components. Please check with your local authorities.
- An “Import Authorization” may be required (see below).
- A “Purchase Order” and “End User Statement” is required (see below).
- Process can take one to four weeks.
- Orders will be subject to an additional fee of $10 or 10% of the total price of components, whichever is greater.
Please contact us to place an order, or for additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Import Authorization, comprised of either an original permit or an original certificate issued by the foreign government authorizing the import of specified items, must accompany each application. An Import Authorization normally contains an official signature, government seal, and the validity period of the transaction. This is not to be confused with a business license issued by the foreign government to firearms dealers or with a government authorization for individuals to own or carry a firearm. This information is to be supplied as a copy of the original document or certified copy of a duly-issued Import Authorization and must be maintained in the applicant’s file. “Certified Copy” means a copy of an original document certified by a competent official bearing the statement “certified copy,” an original signature, seal of the certificate, and date of certification. Import Authorizations may only be used once. The complete authorization must be fulfilled in one-license application. The information on the Import Authorization should match the information listed on the export application and the purchase order. A written explanation is required for any application that does not include an Import Authorization (e.g., letter from importing government stating the item does not require an Import Authorization; end-user statement stating no Import Authorization is required). English translations must be provided for foreign language documents.
NOTE: Digital (including scanned) images of Import Authorizations that have been signed and/or stamped are accepted and can be emailed.
Purchase Order/End User Statement
A copy of a purchase order and an End User statement (Which we will provide) from the foreign party identified as the ultimate foreign end-user on the application, addressed to the applicant, signed by that foreign party, specifying the type of firearm, caliber, quantity, dollar value, make/model. The purchase order must be a firm commitment and not speculative.