MARK 7 EVOLUTION PRE-ORDER
MARK 7 EVOLUTION PRE-ORDER
- Brand: Mark 7
- Product Code: M7EVO
- Availability: Pre-Order
MARK 7 EVOLUTION
Pre-order yours today.
The new Mark 7 Evolution is by far the ultimate in manual progressive reloading presses. It is the core of the commercial grade Mark 7 Revolution reloading press. The Evolution 10 station rotary progressive press includes features that have never been engineered into a manual progressive press and it is fully up-gradable to the automated Revolution press with the addition of a Mark 7 Autodrive system.
The improved indexing system is the reason the Evolution indexes more smoothly and reliably than any other press manufactured today. You will feel the difference with the very first pull of the press lever. The 10 station tool head makes it possible to set up all your reloading operations to be completed in one pass. Swage, trim, a powder check die and a bullet feeder all have a spot on the Evolution press. With the new Evolution press it is all possible.
Standard features of the Mark 7 Evolution include:
- A massive, robust 10-station tool head which allows you to “have it all”:
- Station 1: Case feeding
- Station 2: Sizing and decapping
- Station 3: Swage/Case trim
- Station 4: Primer seat with hold down
- Station 5: Resize/neck expansion
- Station 6: Powder drop
- Station 7: Powder check
- Station 8: Bullet Dropper
- Station 9: Seating
- Station 10: Crimping
- Large capacity, fast feeding case collator
- Ergonomically designed operating handle, which can be assembled for right or left-hand use
- New and improved case feed system using roller bearings and user-adjustable springs
- Double Sleeve support for the tool head creates smoother more in-line function
- Gear-based precision-fit overall operation
- A large assortment of accessories, upgrades and sensors are available.
Designed for automation, and for many optional upgrades, which include the Mark 7 Automatic Primer collator, the Mark 7 Evolution Autodrive and the complete suite of Mark 7 Sensors and parts.
If you own a Mark 7 1050 Pro/X Autodrive – that can be modified for use on a new Evolution, with the purchase of a conversion kit.
Overall machine dimensions are 39" tall (99.1 cm) X 19.5" (49.5cm) wide x 14" (35.6cm) deep
Machine weight 65lbs (29.5kg)
The Evolution™ can easily be upgraded with the following options at any point:
- Evolution Autodrive
- Automatic Primer Collator (only with Autodrive)
- Digital Powder Dropper (only with Autodrive)
- Machine caliber conversion kits that include all the components required to convert the press from one caliber to another
- Trimmer kit for rifle processing
This Mark 7 Evolution Includes:
- 11” case feeder and shell plate in caliber
- Mechanical Powder Dropper
- Standard Stacked Primers
- Machine conversion kit in caliber of choice.
Not included as standard.
- Bullet feeder
- Autodrive for Evolution
- Optional digital powder Dropper
- Optional Onboard Primer collator
- Additional accessories and sensors