SILVER BASE SPRING RETURN CONVERSION KIT
Effective April 1, 2019, the TR2452A Standard Z bars and TR2452B Bent Z bars have been discontinued on the Pro 1000. This kit includes the parts needed to convert the “Z” bars to the new spring return system on Pro 1000s with the new silver press base. Below are parts required and instructions for upgrading Case Slider to the Spring style found on the Auto Breech Lock Pro reloading press.
1X TR2074 Modified Classic Turret Press Column
1X PR3691 7-Cavity Molded Parts (Spring Attach)
1X PR2118 Case Feed Spring
1X FP4184 Screw
1X FT2886 Column Bolt
- Remove Turret Ring, 5/16″ Column Bolts (qty. 3). Lift off Turret Ring and set aside.
- Remove Right Front Column, Z-Bar Attach, Z-Bar Attach Spring and Z-Bar.
- Install new Column with Spring Attach on top.
- Re-install Turret Ring.
- Install new Column Bolt through the new Column and Spring Attach.
- See step 12 (figure 13) of Instructions; Install screw on rear hole of Case Slide.
- Hook Case Feed Spring on one end of the Spring Attach and the other end of spring on the Screw.