MEC 9000GN 12GA.
MEC 9000GN 12GA.
- Brand: MEC Shooting Sports
- Product Code: M9000GN12
- Availability: Out Of Stock
High-speed, high-volume reloading at its best.
- The 9000GN has all the innovative features found on the 8567N Grabber, plus automatic indexing and finished-shell ejection for quicker and easier reloading.
- The revolutionary Auto-Dex™ automatically moves the shells through each reloading stage by simply returning the handle to the top of its stroke. Accurately resized shells are achieved with each stroke.
- Finished shells are automatically ejected from the shell carrier after final crimping. This time-saving feature makes one-more-hand operation obsolete.
Finished shells with every stroke
The fastest, smoothest indexing system ever made. The factory-set speed provides uniform movement through every reloading stage regardless of operator action.
- 1-1/8 oz. Charge Bar
- Bushings #29, #30 and #32
- Press Type: Progressive
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Shell Length: 2 3/4" factory setting
- Frame: Steel
- Priming: E-Z Prime automatic primer feed
- Loading Rate: approximately 300-400 shells per hour
- Gauge Conversions: No, die sets NOT available.
- Three Crimping Stations-first starts the crimp, the second closes the crimp and the third places a taper on the shell.
- "Auto-Dex" Automatic Indexing with finished shell ejection.
- "Auto-Cycle" Charging.
- "Power Ring" Resizer gives consistent, accurately sized shells for optimum gun performance.
- Removal of loaded shell causes carrier to index.
- Kits available to make steel shot compatible (not included).
- Performs ten operations at six stations at once; with every stroke a reloaded shell is completed.
NOTE: To convert to 3" shell reloading (12 and 20 gauge only) kit No.8582 is nessessary
NOTE: This reloader will reload steel shot shells. If your reloader has not been converted to reload 3" shells, Kit #8581-12 is necessary. However, if your reloader is equipped to reload 3" shells, you need the single stage steel shot adapter Kit #8433.
NOTE: A special steel shot charge bar must be used when loading steel shot. Do not use charge bars designed for lead shot when loading steel shot shells.