Simplicity without sacrificing convenience and efficiency
- Loaded with premium features.
- Includes highly accurate “Power Ring” collet re-sizer returns every base to factor specifications.
- Re-sizing station handles brass or steel heads, both high and low base.
- The E-Z Prime auto primer feed is standard equipment. It dispenses primers automatically.
Set by the factory at 3-1/2″ but can be adjusted to 2-7/8″ length with the MEC short kit #557151 (sold separately).
- 2 oz. Charge Bar ( lead shot only )
- Bushings #37, #40 and #44
- Press Type: Single Stage
- Gauge: 10 Gauge
- Shell Length: 3 1/2″ factory setting, can be adjusted to 2 7/8″
- Frame: Steel
- Priming: E-Z Prime automatic primer feed
- Loading Rate: approximately 150-200 shells per hour
- Gauge Conversions: Yes
- Power Ring Collet Resizer, resizes every base to factory specs, whether brass or steel.
- Cam-action Crimp Die.
- Spindex Crimp Starter, swivels to align itself correctly with original shell creases.
NOTE: This reloader will reload steel shot shells. To convert to steel shot kit #8433 is necessary. Do not use components designed for use with lead shot when loading steel shot shells.
NOTE: A special steel shot charge bar must be used when loading steel shot. Do not use charge bars designed for lead shot when loading steel shot shells.