ACME Bullet Company introduces their "Lipstick" bullets. These are their cast bullets with HiTek coating. All bullets are cast with 92-6-2 alloy then coated with HiTek coating that molecularly bonds to the bullet as it cures. This process completely encapsulates the bullet.
1) Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling.
2) Less smoke as associated with traditional wax lubed bullets.
3) Range friendly.
4) Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders.
5) Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling.
5) Can be shot through polygonal rifling.