MEC 600 JR. MARK 5
#1 Shotshell Reloader in the World!
- Time-tested excellence is built into this single-stage reloader featuring a quick, simple operation with minimal effort.
- Load four to six boxes per hour.
- Can be upgraded with the 285 CA primer feed , eliminating the need to handle each primer individually.
- The 600 Jr. Mark V is adjustable for 3″ shells. Die sets are available in all gauges.
Value and reliability
Look no further than the world’s #1 selling shotshell reloader – the MEC 600 Jr. Mark V!
- 1-1/8 oz. Charge Bar
- Bushings #29, #30 and #32
- Press Type: Single Stage
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Shell Length: 2 3/4″ factory setting, can be adjusted to 3″
- Frame: Steel
- Priming: Built in, (can be upgraded to automatic primer feed with the Mec 285 CA primer feed, Sold Separately)
- Loading Rate: approximately 150-200 shells per hour
- Gauge Conversions: Yes
- Cam-action Crimp Die.
- Spindex Crimp Starter, swivels to align itself correctly with original shell creases.
NOTE: This reloader will reload steel shot shells. To convert to steel shot kit #8433 is necessary. Do not use components designed for use with lead shot when loading steel shot shells.
NOTE: A special steel shot charge bar must be used when loading steel shot. Do not use charge bars designed for lead shot when loading steel shot shells.