MEC 600 JR. MARK 5
.410 GAUGE 3″
#1 Shotshell Reloader in the World!
- Time-tested excellence is built into this single-stage reloader featuring a quick, simple operation with minimal effort.
- Load four to six boxes per hour.
- The 600 Jr. Mark V is adjustable for 3″ shells. Die sets are available in all gauges.
Value and reliability
Look no further than the world’s #1 selling shotshell reloader – the MEC 600 Jr. Mark V!
- 11/16 oz. Charge Bar
- Bushings #10, #11 and #12
- Press Type: Single Stage
- Gauge: .410 Bore
- Shell Length: 3″ factory setting, can be adjusted to 2 1/2″
- Frame: Steel
- Priming: Built in
- Loading Rate: approximately 150-200 shells per hour
- Gauge Conversions: Yes
- Cam-action Crimp Die.
- Spindex Crimp Starter, swivels to align itself correctly with original shell creases.
NOTE: This reloader will reload steel shot shells. To convert to steel shot kit #8433 is necessary. Do not use components designed for use with lead shot when loading steel shot shells.
NOTE: A special steel shot charge bar must be used when loading steel shot. Do not use charge bars designed for lead shot when loading steel shot shells.
NOTE: The 285 CA primer feed upgrade not available in .410 bore.