The ULTIMATE Kinetic Bullet Puller by Quinetics Corp.
The Kinetic ? Bullet Puller by Quinetics Corp. is 100% American made and is designed to separate bullets from their casing using “Kinetic Energy”. This bullet puller can fit many different calibers of rifle and pistol ammunition from .22 Hornet through .45-70. If used correctly, it’s very long lasting and also comes with an extended warranty. If you reload ammunition frequently, the Kinetic? Bullet Puller is a great investment for your longtime hobby.
A quick rap extracts the bullet from the casing with no damage to components. Working with the principles of kinetic energy, it’s the bounce that removes the bullet from the case. If the bullet does not come out the first time, simply tighten the chuck and rap again.The patented “New Twist” Chuck Assembly evenly grips and holds the case; bullet and powder are caught, so there’s no waste. For all popular rifle and pistol, rim, or rimless center fire cartridges. NOT for use with rim fire cartridges or explosive projectile ammo.
The Ultimate Kinetic? Bullet Puller Is:
? Easy to Use
? Built with Safety in Mind
? A Great Investment for Your Hobby
? Made by Lifetime Members of the NRA
? Built for People Who Use Guns Frequently
? Comes with Complete Instructions
Instructions for Use:
1. ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES WHILE USING THE BULLET PULLER.
2. Loosen cap until chuck inside of cap accommodates round for easy entry. Insert and rotate cartridge until chuck engages cartridge cannelure or comes into solid contact with rim of rimmed cartridge.
3. Tighten Bullet Puller Cap.
4. Rap Bullet Puller against a hard, solid, non-metallic surface-cap end up, gripping handle mainly with thumb and forefinger. Easy extraction results from handle shaft being PARALLEL to the surface struck AT THE MOMENT OF IMPACT. Thus, the plastic head and cartridge within are PERPENDICULAR to the striking surface. This protects plastic “head” against breakage, along with providing ease of bullet extraction.
5. If more than one “Rap” is necessary to extract the bullet, retighten cap after each rap.
6. When the bullet has been pulled just twist the cap open approximately 1/4 turn, and lightly tap cap end on the bottom of a receptacle. Case, powder and bullet will drop out of the puller into the receptacle.
If this puller breaks for any reason while in service, return to Quinetics Corp. with $14.50 for postage and handling charges and they will replace the broken bullet puller, which features the patented “New Twist” Chuck Assembly.